The service category we call best practices includes aspects of other services offered by the team such as, projects that involve helping organizations determine or discover the best way to approach a problem, devise a plan, or measure an outcome.
Examples of such projects are:
- Energy and Economic Development in the Southeast – Energy Foundation (2010).
- Policy Priorities of Women Business Owners (2009).
- Benchmarking Excellence Among Accredited Economic Development Organizations.
- 2007 Case Study Review of Inventor Assistance Organizations in the United States.
- 2007 Survey of Georgia’s Independent Inventors. Read more about this project here.
- Youth – The Real Future of the South: Georgia Discussion Forums. Read more about this project here.
To find out more, please contact Jason Chernock.